Quality policy statement
Quality Policy Statement – October 2020
Drax 360 has developed and implemented a Quality Management System which details the procedures by which our business is managed and where we shall seek to improve aligned to our quality management objectives.
Our company and clients’ requirements and expectations shall be achieved through establishment, communication and review of our quality objectives.
Meeting the quality requirements and expectations of our stakeholders is our primary concern. Our commitment to quality will be achieved by:
- Complying with statutory obligations and codes of practices relevant to quality management
- Ensuring all work is completed efficiently and to a quality standard which conforms to the agreed specifications and contract
- Providing sufficient resources to implement and maintain a quality management program
- Establishing and monitoring a quality management system consistent with the certification requirements of ISO 9001
- Training employees to improve skills and knowledge of quality issues and practices
- Identifying and resolving all non-conformances
- Conducting regular internal audits and management reviews to obtain feedback on performance
Management and Supervisory Teams have responsibilities for the implementation of this policy and must ensure that Quality issues are given adequate consideration by all employees and contractors for all works.
This policy has the full support of the Drax 360 Board.
Simon Abley – Group CEO