Compliance reporting tools
Proving compliance with fire safety regulations is an increasing and resource-intensive challenge.
from Drax 360 enables building managers to view live data and events from a building’s life safety systems and generate reports for proving compliance.
Scroll to discover more
How SafeVue Works
- KPI Management of Systems
Set parameters to notify groups of users for system events where exceptions have occured.
- Identify troublesome equipment and problem locations
- Set limits to improve the management of the fire system
- Weekly Fire Testing Recording
Put systems into test mode for weekly test and service visits
- Record events as tests for accurate reporting
- Set time-outs to automatically switch off test-mode
- Mobile Notification of Events
Notify groups of users of events via a mobile app
- Segment users, event types and buildings to view
- Users can acknowledge and take ownership of events
- Overview of all AMX Sites
For existing AMX users; connect and view all AMX systems from one online dashboard
- View live events and analyse data from all connected sites
- Manage users and their ability to view and use the software
Our Compliance Dashboard
Monitor KPI performance
Ensure your building is compliant by setting parameters and highlighting exceptions
How we can help monitor your buildings
Customers can link existing AMX systems, QR asset tags, and long-range sensors to monitor a range of life safety equipment and combine them to aid compliance and system cause and effect monitoring. Recognise where there are compliance issues and when assets are likely to require attention.
Reduce unwanted alarms
Identify trends in alarm activations and pinpoint recurring incidents
With detailed data reporting of weekly call-point and service testing
Instruct your local teams to respond to incidents in a timely and efficient manner
Monitor asset depreciation
Predict and budget for the replacement of single assets with detailed insights