Working With Drax 360
We're always on the lookout for skilled and motivated individuals that love working in the fire and compliance industries. We don't usually advertise vacancies, so don't feel like you need to wait for one before reaching out to us.
Are you a seasoned or start-up sales professional? We're always happy to talk with talented individuals who can help grow our business
Fire alarm engineers
Without top-quality engineers, we wouldn't have a business. If you're looking to further your career in the fire industry, we're happy to talk to you.
Are you setting out on your journey in the fire industry? That's fantastic to hear. Get in touch to see if we have any apprenticeship opportunities.
Operations and admin
Our busy office could often do with some help. If you think you've got what it takes to improve the way we do things, get in touch.
If you have fire and/or electrical qualifications, and are looking for subcontractor opportunities, please enquire.
Business Development Manager
Fire alarm sales specialist
We're looking for a highly motivated fire alarm business development manager.
You must have:
- Existing fire detection and alarm knowledge
- Be proficient in system design having successfully completed the FIA design course
- Successfully prospected and won large accounts (e.g. Universities, Hospitals, Social Housing, Academy Groups, Care Home Groups, Manufacturing, Petro/Chem, Pharma, etc)
- Proven track record of developing a pipeline
Ideally, you will:
- Be familiar with Gent & Advanced products
- Have experience selling (or engineering) adjacent space solutions, such as suppression, warden call, CCTV, access control, etc
- Proficient using a CRM (we use HubSpot)
Our target regions are London and the Home Counties, but for the right opportunities, we're happy to develop the business further afield. With this in mind, our new team member can either be remote or office-based in Letchworth Garden City. You will be expected to travel, attend strategic events and occasionally stay away from home.
The successful candidate will be looked after. We pay well, you'll receive all the things you need to sell and there's plenty of room to develop professionally.
If you're interested, please get in touch - send your CV (and covering letter if you have one) to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES, PLEASE
Drax (UK) Ltd is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.